To be eligible as a SPECO member, one must be an individual or a collective, that develops scientific or technological activity in the field of Ecology. The members will be categorized as follows:
- Effective Members – founding members and all others who require their membership according to the SPECO rules;
- Honorary Members – individuals to whom Speco recognizes scientific merits and relevant service in behalf of science;
- Meritorious Members – individuals to whom SPECO grants this distinction for relevant services or assistance to SPECO, in value equivalent to at least a hundred times the annual quota.
SPECO members benefit from an opinion and discussion forum of the various fields of Ecology, have facilitated access to scientific and technological information, understand the importance of awareness and attitude changes, rely on citizenship as a form to intervene and contribute to a more participative and less representative society.
Becoming member of SPECO you will have privileged access to the National Ecology Encounters, where Ecologists from several fields participate, to publish in the scientific journal Ecologi@, part take in conferences, seminars and debates, among others.
- Admission fee: 10,00 €
- Effective Members: 25,00 €
- Student Members: 15,00 € (presentation of a copy of the student card or other proof of student status is necessary)
Membership fees should be done by bank transfer, using the following information:
- Bank: Caixa Geral de Depósitos, Balcão de Alvalade
- Account nº: 0081 092985 6 30
- IBAN: PT50 003500810009298563053